Make Your Password Invincible with Bob's Perfect Passwords Module
A good password is like a good bouncer - the right people get past, the wrong people have to try somewhere else.
But, even though your password is often the only thing blocking a whole tidal wave of fraud, mischief and headaches (both for you personally and your organisation), it might shock you to learn that guessing a password is much, much easier than you might think.
Protect authorised access by learning:
- Why you should never disclose your passwords to anyone.
- How single words, names or keyboard patterns, such as ‘qwerty’, are easy for cybercriminals to guess.
- Why you should avoid reusing or recycling passwords.
- Why strong passwords are as long as possible, have a collection of random dictionary words with upper and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.
- How you can use a reputable password manager to store your passwords and where you can keep a password secure in a lockable location to which only you have access.
Let’s get started!
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Perfect Passwords
Your cart is empty